Saturday, November 5, 2011

The one about Crystal Light

Good Saturday by brown bag specials...another boring ass Saturday here. All I've done is got salt in my eye, carried a ferret around the mall like pretentious people do with their dogs, pretended to be Mexican gang member, spray painted "La Vida Loca" on overpasses, made a list of people who I think need plastic surgery, changed my name to "Rhinestone," robbed a string of liquor stores, took an 80 year old to a Metallica concert, bought a Cabbage Patch Kid named Bertram off E Bay, watched Great Space Coaster reruns, enjoyed some Crystal Light, enjoyed some Crystal Meth, made prank phone calls for 45 minutes, ran for Algonac City Council (sorry...couldn't help myself,) chewed an entire box of Benadryl, and dressed up in my prettiest cotillion dress.

•I don't the think I can use the  "he's a puppy" excuse anymore regarding Benny. 

•I don't care what anyone says...trampolines are NOT fun.
That shit jars your neck and makes you feel sick.

•Shannen Doherty has had the same hairstyle for the last 20 years. 

•I wanna be that one weird family that keeps their cereal in those clear Tupperware containers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment